Business start-up and personal asset protection services.

EIN Number

A federal tax identification number (TIN or tax ID) also known as employer identification number (EIN) should be obtained by filing a form with the Internal Revenue Service. This number will be required if the company is going to open a bank account, withhold taxes for employees, hire employees, create a trust, purchase an operating business, change the company name or change the type of organization.

Application Preparation

Companies Incorporated will assist you in the preparation the IRS form used to obtain your tax ID number.

Obtaining Your Tax ID for You

Companies Incorporated can save you time and obtain your tax ID number for you within 24 hours for only $75.