Incorporation Session 10 - Advantages of Incorporating
This video provides the legal definition of incorporating. How the law defines a separate legal entity and how this is an advantage for entrepreneurs. Kevin explains how flexible Corporations can be with transfer of ownership, voting rights, financial benefits and taxation. In this introduction to the advantages of incorporating a business, you will learn how to maintain your separate legal status and what that entails. Kevin introduces the use of Nevada corporations for privacy and tax benefits.
All of the advantages are identified here. These will be discussed in detail throughout this series and how to implement these benefits for protecting your assets, saving money on taxes and growing your business.
Inside This Session
- Types of ownership of Corporations
- Ownership vs. Control of a separate legal entity
- Maintaining your separate legal status
- Tax strategies through Nevada Corporations
- Limiting your liability through incorporating
- Perpetual duration and continuous existence of Corporations