Incorporation Session 1 - Reasons to Incorporate
We explain why incorporating is important and how these legal tools can shield your personal assets from business liability while reaping tax savings in the process. This video showcases the premier reasons to incorporate your business and separate your personal assets from business liability. In this introduction to business incorporation, you will hear first hand accounts of how a legal structure could have changed the outcome of a real-world business scenario that went bad. You will be shown what the single biggest income eaters are that you will be faced with, then how to use legal tools to counter the huge tax responsibility.
We share our own personal experiences with viewers, including an emotional story about a devastating lawsuit which now fuels our passion to help prevent this from happening to other people.
Inside This Session
- An intimate story about a real-world experience and how legal structures could have prevented it
- Introduction to the history of the passion behind Companies Incorporated, helping entrepreneurs protect themselves through incorporating legal business structures
- The 3 biggest wealth killers and what you can do about them
- Identifying the taxes and rates that we are subject to and legal ways to reduce those
- The truth about lawsuits and the reality we all face as investors and business owners